hero wod Calendar
2021 Hero Challenge Registration
The annual Hero Challenge is an opportunity to challenge yourself while honoring fallen Heroes. This is a 10 week fitness and social media challenge. Complete a Hero Challenge workout each week and post to social media to complete the challenge (see rules for specifics). Those who complete the challenge will receive a special “Mission Complete” badge and be entered to win a weighted vest (awarded to one male and one female athlete).
This year’s Hero Challenge comes in three styles: Men’s Tee, Women’s Tee and Women’s Tank. These are all Next Level apparel, featured in a variety of colors such as Charcoal, Olive, Military Green, and Black (colors vary by style). These are items, are available for pickup at the gym before the Hero Challenge begins.
- Hero Challenge Tee/Tank
- Custom name printed on front
- Eligibility to win “Mission Complete” badge
- Eligibility to win a 5.11 Tactical Vest + Plates
You must be registered by May 16th to receive your shirt in time for Week 1: “Murph” (May 31st)
Men's Tee, Women's Tee, Women's Tank
Charcoal, Olive, Military Green, Black
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Post a pic every week (on Instagram only) and tag @CrossFitAdvantage AND hashtag #HEROWODCHALLENGE in the POST (not in the comments).
- If you can’t make it to a Saturday morning class you can do it during ANY Open Gym time.
- If you miss a week, DON’T WORRY! There will be a “Wildcard WOD” that will be announced in week 9 that may be completed to make up for one missed WOD or one missed Post and it must be completed in addition to the regular week 9 Hero WOD.
Anyone who successfully completes and posts all 10 Hero WODs (1 each week) will receive the following:
- A “Mission Complete” window decal
- Entry into a raffle to win a 5.11 tactical vest and plates