hero wod Calendar
2021 Hero Challenge Registration
The annual Hero Challenge is an opportunity to challenge yourself while honoring fallen Heroes. This is a 10 week fitness and social media challenge. Complete a Hero Challenge workout each week and post to social media to complete the challenge (see rules for specifics). Those who complete the challenge will receive a special “Mission Complete” badge and be entered to win a weighted vest (awarded to one male and one female athlete).
Registrations after June 7th do not include a shirt.
- Eligibility to win “Mission Complete” badge
- Eligibility to win a 5.11 Tactical Vest + Plates (Current CrossFit Advantage Members Only)
Men's Tee, Women's Tee, Women's Tank
Charcoal, Olive, Military Green, Black
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Post a pic every week (on Instagram only) and tag @CrossFitAdvantage AND hashtag #HEROWODCHALLENGE in the POST (not in the comments).
- If you can’t make it to a Saturday morning class you can do it during ANY Open Gym time.
- If you miss a week, DON’T WORRY! There will be a “Wildcard WOD” that will be announced in week 9 that may be completed to make up for one missed WOD or one missed Post and it must be completed in addition to the regular week 9 Hero WOD.
Anyone who successfully completes and posts all 10 Hero WODs (1 each week) will receive the following:
- A “Mission Complete” window decal
- Entry into a raffle to win a 5.11 tactical vest and plates